Indo-Pak relationships are totally zigzag because of some disputes on the basis of political, social, religious matters. These matters create hindrances between these two Asian countries in terms of peace and security.
- Blackout announced in Pakistan at Karachi due to the rumor spread on social media about the India that India is ready to attack Pakistan by Air strike again. Due to this rumor, Pakistan started surveillance with the help of fighter jets in Karachi.
- Actually India has not given this kind of attacking statement on social media but somebody misused it and spread this news of attack from India.
It has been observed that Pakistan Air Force jet combat patrolling over Karachi and boarder areas of Sindh after formation of Indian jets was identified near Line of Control.
Cause of immediate Combat Patrolling at night
- When Pakistan Army Chief came to know that India is fully ready for the attack on Pakistan then he immediately ordered the Pakistan Air Force to act against this situation without wasting any time.
- They started patrolling in the sky with the help of fighter jets over Karachi’s region.
- It is the responsibility of every armed force to take immediate action against this kind of trouble.
- They predicted that India is going to attack Pakistan through LOC at Sindh.
Social Media Rumor for Attack
Actually a rumor has been spread in Pakistan that India is going to attack Pakistan which might not give chance to Pakistan to get ready for the attack. They predicted that India want to attack Pakistan secretly but actually that was a rumor. And that is why Pakistan Air Force was ordered to patrol immediately at that point of time.
India-Pakistan battles since 1947
As we know that India and Pakistan are the two main Asian countries which are totally against each other in terms of political, social, religious, defensive matters. Since 1947, when India got independence from British rule, Pakistan got separated due to civil warfare and then two different countries are formed i.e India and Pakistan.
So from that moment on words, Pakistan and India got into various kinds of areal disputes, religious disputes, political disputes etc. Out of these disputes areal disputes is very controversial dispute that is going on till now and has not yet solved. And this dispute is about the Kashmir issue. We know that India has been claiming that Kashmir, Gilgit-Baltistan are the integrated parts of India, while on the other side, Pakistan claims that these are the actual parts of Pakistan that India has captured illegally.
But after India’s independence, Maharaja Hari Singh was the King of Jammu and Kashmir, Jammu and Kashmir including Gilgit-Baltistan was a independent territory but still Pakistan used to claim that these are the parts of Pakistan and wants to capture the whole Kashmir including Gilgit-Baltistan region. After that Pakistan started to sent Pakistan Qawalis and Pathans to attack Gilgit-Baltistan and Kashmir.
Maharaja Hari Singh did not have enough Army to tackle these invaders but he tried a lot efforts, but with the passage of time Hari Singh getting weaker and weaker and decided to integrate Jammu and Kashmir with India, so that India Army would come here to tackle the invaders. So that is why, Maharaja Hari Singh signed Treaty of Annexation to integrate Jammu and Kashmir with India. So from that day on words, Jammu and Kashmir is considering to be the part of India. This is actually called Kashmir War.
India-Pakistan War in 1965
This Indo-Pak war in 1965 was a blackhole that took place between April 1965 and September 1965 between two separated countries i.e India and Pakistan. The dispute began following Pakistan’s Operation Gibralter, which was created to infiltrate forces into Jammu and Kashmir to initiate insurgency into India.
India retaliated Pakistan by launching a full scale military attack on West Pakistan. This war caused a lot of causalities on both sides i.e in India and Pakistan.
- The Partition of India led to dispute over sharing of river water. The water of nearly all the rivers- Indus, Chenab, Sutlej, Beas, Ravi flowed from India. India stopped water of these rivers flowing towards Pakistan.
- A dispute was created and the Indus Water Treaty of 1960 was signed between Jawaharlal Nehru and Ayub Khan.
- Pakistan was to use water of Jhelum, Chenab and Indus while India was to use the water of Sutlej, Beas and Ravi.
India won this battle against Pakistan in 1965.
India-Pakistan war in 1971
This war in 1971 was a Armed Forces confrontation between India and Pakistan that was held while the Liberation war in East Pakistan was going on. Actually this war held on 3 December 1971 to the fall of Dacca ( Dhaka ) on 16 December 1971.
This war initiated with areal strikes on Indian air stations, which led to the commencement of hostilities with Pakistan and Indian entry into war of independence in East Pakistan on the side of Bengal nationalist forces.
- After separation in 1947, the wing of Bengal had joined Pakistan as East Pakistan and between the two parts of Pakistan was about 1300 miles of Indian territory.
- Pakistan’s military government did not pay much attention to East Pakistan and Urdu was imposed upon it.
- The main source of conflict was denial of the office of premier to Sheikh Mujibur Rehman of East Bengal whose party had won 150 out of 300 seats in the elections held in 1970.
- Pakistani leader Z.a Bhutto and President Yahya Khan denied rights to East Bengal.
With full bravery, India won the battle against Pakistan in 1971.
India Pakistan war in 1999 or Kargil War
India and Pakistan also fought the third battle at Kargil region which is the northern part of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The main cause of this war was the infiltration of Pakistani troops and Kashmiri terrorists into Kargil along the Line of Control ( LOC ).
- The intrusion into the area, that divided Indian Territory of Ladakh from the northern area of the state, surprised the Indian Army and then Operation Vijay was launched immediately to tackle invading enemies.
- Tiger Hill became the focal point in this war.
- Main hero of Kargil War- Captain Vikram Batra—Param Vir Chakra Awardy
As we explained about the Pakistan’s immediate action against India just because of ridiculous rumor on social media. These kind of activities creates a lot of question on political as well as religious warfare. That is why Blackout announced in Pakistan So, kindly use social media in a positive way.
STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE LATEST UPDATES
THANK YOU FOR VISIT
STAY HEALTHY STAY SAFE