1. Narinder Batra will remain as a President of the International Hockey Federation until May 2021
- The International Hockey Federation is the international governing body of field hockey and indoor field hockey.
- It is headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Current president is Narinder Batra.
- CEO is Thierry Weil.Membership; 137.
2. Rs 12 Lakh Crore, The Govt. Raise its Gross Market borrowing Estimate For The Current Financial Year
- A financial year is any annual period at the end of which a firm’s accounts are closed.
- In India, this 1 year period starts from 1st April and ends on 31 March. This period in which the income is earned is known as the Financial Year or fiscal Year.
3. Vista Equity Partner Company will invest Rs 11,367 Crore To Buy a 2.32% Stake in jio Platform Ltd.
- Vista Equity Partners is an American private equity and venture capital firm focused on financing and forwarding software and technology-enabled startup business.
- CEO; Robert F . smith
- President; Brian sheth
- Headquarter; Austin, Texas, United States
- Founder; Robert F. Smith
4. Tamil Nadu Govt. Has Increased The Retirement Age of The Govt. Staff Teachers And Those in Public sector Until from 58 To 59 Years
- CM ; Karuppa Gounder palanisamy.
- Capital; Chennai
- Governor ; Banwarilal Purohit.
- National parks; Guindy National Park, Gulf of Mannar Marine National park, Annamalai National Park, Mudumalai National Park, Mukurthi National Park.
- Folk Dance; Bharat
5. Dr. Harsh Vardhan Has Recently Launched The ” Ayush Sanjivani” Mobile App
- Dr. Harsh Vardhana is the Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare.
- Ayush Sanjivani App is used for understanding the measures adopted by the public for enhancing immunity and keeping themselves healthy in the difficult COVID-19 situation.
6. Madhya Pradesh Has Become The First Indian State To Provide Mid – Day Meal Ration
- CM Of Madhya Pradesh; Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- Governor; Lalji Tandon
- Capital; Bhopal
- Folk Dance; Matki
- National Parks; Kanha National Park, Bandhavgarh National Park, Panna National park, Satpura
7. India Signed An Agreement With Russia for ” COKING” Coal
- In terms of land area, Russia is the largest country in the world.
- Capital of Russia; Moscow.
- Indo-Russia relations foreign policy are the bilateral relation between India and Russia.
- Russia and India both term this relationship as a special and privileged strategic partnership.
- Indian Ambassador to Russia; D.B Venkatesh
- Russian Ambassador to India; Nikolay Rishatovich Kudashev
- The Indo-Russia strategic partnership has been built on five major components i.e Politics, Defence, civil nuclear energy, anti-terrorism, etc.
8. Himachal Pradesh Govt. Has Launched a Programme ‘Nigah’ to an aware family member of migrant returnees
- CM; Jai Ram Thakur
- Governor; Bandaru Dattatreya
- Himachal Pradesh is a northern Indian state in the Himalayas
- Capital; Shimla
- Folk Dance; Nati
- National Parks; Great Himalayan National Park, Pin Valley National Park, Inderkilla National Park, Khirganga.
9. Common Wealth Youth Games Has Been Postponed To 2023 Due to Deadly COVID-19
- These games are held every four years with the current commonwealth format.
- Venue; Trinidad and Tobago
- It will be the seventh edition of the Commonwealth Youth Games
- Events; 8 sports
10. Adhir Ranjan Choudary Has Been Reappointed As Chairperson of The Parliament Public Accounts Committee
- Ahir Ranjan Choudary is an Indian Politician serving as the leader of the Indian National Congress in the 17th Lok Sabha and the member of parliament from Berhampur.
- He is also a former President of
11. Vande Bharat Mission Has Been Rolled Out By India To Bring Back Indians Stranded Abroad
- The govt. launched the Vande Bharat Mission on 7 May 2020.
- 64 flights will be operated to a dozen countries to bring about 15,000 stranded Indians by 13 May.
- This mission is to be extended to cover more countries in the second phase starting on 15 May